Quad fitted with a Kiwitech PowerPac, Fender and ExoSkelton Kit.
Towing a portable Round 100L Trough to the next grazing cell.
Round 100L Troughs can water up to 100 adult cattle.
Kiwitech develops and markets original, specialised, hardware for the grass farmer.
All hardware is primarily designed for use in our patented, sustainable, intensive grazing system "TechnoGrazing".
- Range includes:
- Permanent and temporary electric fencing systems.
- Stock water troughs and fittings.
- Vehicle accessories.
- FARMER-designed, developed and tested.
- Quick Simple and Tough - our design spec!
- Hardware is suitable for all stock types (cattle, sheep, deer, pigs, horses) unless stated otherwise.
- Most hardware is modular. Items can be built up or broken down into parts and re-used. We believe in part not whole replacement.
- We sell direct to the farmer and offer prompt payment discounts that start at 10% on catalogue retail prices, and increase with the purchased total.
- Currently, Kiwitech sells direct to farmers in New Zealand, Australia and South America
- Direct supply to other countries is possible, providing order amounts are commercially sensible.
- Kiwitech also sells through retailers in Europe (France and Switzerland), U.S.A, Australia and New Zealand.
- Freight within New Zealand is generally free. Freight to all other countries is charged as an extra.
- Kiwitech encompasses the brands "Spider Electric Fencing" and "Python Water Systems".
- TechnoGrazing is a systematised re-engineering of rotational grazing aimed at achieving a quantum leap in efficiency, sustainability and profitability by harnessing the efficiencies of intensive subdivision with a very cost-effective and time-effective package of materials, technologies, methodologies and practical techniques.
- An excellent, patented, management tool for any class of stock.
- First established in 1987, hundreds of sites are now established in Australia, New Zealand and South America. TechnoGrazing has proved to be a great tool in mixed environments.
- Well acknowledged and published as the intensive grass-finishing benchmark.
- Services include:
- System planning, survey and consultation - employing a whole farm approach.
- GPS system layout design.
- Water reticulation design and modelling.
- Detailed bill of materials.
- Training - A three day management and hardware course (covers grazing management theory critical to success).
- Profitable, productive, simple, sustainable, flexible, manageable, versatile - TechnoGrazing is in a class of its own as an intensive rotational grazing system.